Friday Frivolity: Tea Towel Time

After a cold, gray and drizzly week in Boston, we decided to bring you something pretty, light, spring-ey this Friday. So, we present a lovely Esty shop, Giardino, which features hand printed linen fabrics, home decor and paper goods. My favorite are the tea towels. I'm not sure I could bring myself to put these to heavy use in my kitchen but they would make a fine hostess present or accessory at a dinner party.


The pillows are equally lovely, which might explain why I have not managed to pick out exactly what to buy, despite the fact that I pinned these on pinterest months ago


There's even one for all you chevron fans out there.


Enjoy! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would be delighted to hear your thoughts on the matter. Please, do tell us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...